- Monday, November 15th at 7:00pm
- Zoom link: https://yale.zoom.us/j/98574006201
- We have enabled a waiting room so participants will have to be let into the meeting (to avoid Zoom-bombing, though highly unlikely)
- Closed captioning will be available and a Spanish interpreter will also be present to meet the EPA’s accessibility requirements.
- So far we have not received any emails either requesting additional accommodations for the meeting, confirming attendance, or providing feedback on the ABCA.
- 7:00 – 7:05: Allow participants to join, connect to audio, etc.
- 7:05 – 7:08: Introductions
- 7:10 – 7:30: GZA explains the ABCA
- 7:30 – ? : Questions and feedback from community members.
- Nefeli and GZA to respond to any technical questions
The Contract for remediation of 34 and 36 Sperry Street was awarded to BESTECH
It is expected that the buildings will come down sometime in October 2020. SLDC thanks all those who contributed generously to raise the funds for the start of this important part of the Whalley Avenue, Sperry and Dickerman Streets project.
SLDC is happy to announce that it is officially one of the recipients of CBI’s Fall 2020 Municipal Assistance Program.
SLDC thanks Dr. Nefeli Bompoti and her graduate students at the UCONN Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering for working with SLDC to get the grant